Vegetarian Breakfast this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Breakfast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Breakfast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian breakfast using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 of small avocados.
- Take 2 of small potatoes (with or without skin).
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 3 of bella mushrooms.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Green onion (garnish).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take of Oregano.
- Get of Cumin.
- Make ready of Paprika.
- Take of Your favorite coffee.
- Take of No technology.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Slowly heat up a cast iron pan to medium low. In the meantime, mix eggs in a bowl and set side. Dice veggies to your liking. Small potato cubes (< 1/2") are easiest to brown on a pan and what I prefer..
- Add oil to heated cast iron and cook eggs to your liking. I like medium low for a cast iron for scrambled eggs because it doesn't burn the eggs and it's easier to get fluffy scrambled eggs. I learned from a friend who is a chef at a breakfast restaurant that adding a small amount of milk helps you get fluffier scrambled eggs. Season to taste, I love oregano on my eggs. Set eggs aside..
- Bring up heat to medium high and add oil. Add potatoes and cook all around. When the potatoes are brown ~70% of the way around add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season to taste. Stir constantly. I typically cook until the garlic gets on the darker end because it adds a bit of crunchy garlic texture in each bite that I like, but it's always up to you. Place on plate next to eggs..
- Slice the avocados and place next to everything..
- Garnish if desired and serve immediately. Enjoyed best next to an open window with a morning breeze, no technology, and a cup of coffee..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food vegetarian breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe Video: