Maple Bacon-Onion Jam this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, maple bacon-onion jam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Maple Bacon-Onion Jam is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have maple bacon-onion jam using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Bacon-Onion Jam:
- Make ready 1 Lb. of Bacon, thick cut (thin will work).
- Take 2 of Onions, large and sweet (I use 1 purple/1 white), chopped.
- Get 0.33 C. of Coffee, strong.
- Take 0.5 C. of Brown sugar, light, packed.
- Make ready 1 Tbs. of Balsalmic vinegar.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp. of Maple extract (optional).
Instructions to make Maple Bacon-Onion Jam:
- Utensils needed: Large saute pan, wooden/silicone spoon, bowl to hold cooked bacon, scissors/knife to cut raw bacon, raw meat (red) cutting mat, vegetable knife, vegetable (green) cutting mat, 1/2 C. dry measuring cup, 1 C. liquid measuring cup, measure spoons, air-tight container for hot mixture, hot pads, stove, and optional spatter screen..
- Chop onions. Pre-measure all ingredients..
- With heat off and over large saute pan, cut cold, uncooked Bacon across the grain into 1/2 inch pieces. Turn on medium heat; stirring often, cook Bacon until soft-cooked, but done. Spoon cooked Bacon into bowl for later (no need to drain). Reserve 2 Tbs. of Bacon drippings in pan..
- Add Onions to Bacon drippings and cook until translucent..
- Add Brown sugar, maple extract, and Coffee to cooked Onions. Mix well..
- Add Bacon to Onion mixture. Mix thoroughly..
- Cook Bacon-Onion mixture until sugar begins to carmelize..
- Add Balsalmic vinegar to Bacon-Onion mixture cooking until liquid is absorbed..
- Serve hot as appetizer with crackers and cheese or on burgers hot off the grill. Can store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Only reheat amount needed..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food maple bacon-onion jam recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam Recipe Video: