Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steak with tarragon mushroom sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak with tarragon mushroom sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- Take of Steak of your choice (I used flank, but rib or sirloin work too).
- Take 500 g of white or brown mushrooms.
- Take 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of brandy.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fresh tarragon, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce:
- The night before, season the steak with salt and place it uncovered in the fridge. This allows the salt time to penetrate the meat, and the cool air dries out the surface of the steak, allowing for a better crust. Take the steak out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking..
- Add a knob of butter and a splash of olive oil to a large pan on high heat. Sear the steak to your liking (I go about 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Remove the steak to a plate and tent it loosely with foil to rest..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry until they release water, about 2 minutes. Let the liquid cook off, then add the shallot and garlic. Fry about 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the brandy to the pan. Let the alcohol boil off, then add the beef stock. Simmer until the liquid reduces by about half, about 2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tarragon and cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the mushrooms and sauce on the side, or spoon it onto the steak..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steak with tarragon mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak with tarragon mushroom sauce Recipe Video: