Classic Mocca Butter Spread this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, classic mocca butter spread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic Mocca Butter Spread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Classic Mocca Butter Spread is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook classic mocca butter spread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Mocca Butter Spread:
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of butter or margarine (I use margarine), room temperature.
- Get 5 tablespoon of Ovaltine chocolate malt powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of white coffee powder.
Steps to make Classic Mocca Butter Spread:
- Beat the butter/ margarine until soft (I use fork as usual 🤣).
- Add on the white coffee powder (you can put more if you like), beat until mixed and soft..
- Add on the Ovaltine malt powder, beat again until the mixture soft. You can add white/brown sugar as well, if you like sweet..
- The classic Mocca Butter spread is ready. Keep in an air tight container, in room temperature..
- I spread it onto my loafs and toast them. Even more yum!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food classic mocca butter spread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Classic Mocca Butter Spread Recipe Video: