Maple Bacon-Onion Jam this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, maple bacon-onion jam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Maple Bacon-Onion Jam is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have maple bacon-onion jam using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Bacon-Onion Jam:
- Take 16 oz of thick bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 of onions, sweet, large, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of strong coffee.
- Get 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Maple Bacon-Onion Jam:
- Cook bacon until soft cooked. Reserve pan drippings..
- Place bacon into bowl for holding, do not drain.
- Saute chopped onions until translucent..
- Add sugar and coffee to onion. Mix thoroughly. Add bacon to onion mixture..
- Bake and cook onion bacon mixer until caramelized..
- Add balsamic and mix well, then cook until liquid is dissolved.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food maple bacon-onion jam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam Recipe Video: