Steak Diane this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, steak diane. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Diane is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Steak Diane is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook steak diane using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Diane:
- Get 4 half of inch slices of beef tenderloin steak.
- Take 1 of shallot minced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of veal demi-glace combined with one cup of beef broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take To taste of salt pepper and hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 8 ounces of mushrooms sliced Cremini or Button.
- Prepare To taste of Assorted fresh herbs as desired such as parsley, chives and thyme.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cold butter.
- Prepare As needed of Olive oil and butter for sautéing.
Instructions to make Steak Diane:
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and butter until hot. Season fillets with salt and pepper and sear in pan until brown on both sides and cooked to medium rare. Remove to plate and tent to keep warm..
- Add mushrooms to same pan and cook until softened. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Then add shallot and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Off heat add brandy and ignite. Once flames die down cook until almost gone. Then add beef broth, lemon, cream, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Cook until slightly thickened and reduced. Off heat stir in herbs and butter until melted. Pour over steaks and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steak diane recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Steak Diane Recipe Video: