Quarantine pick me up this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, quarantine pick me up. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quarantine pick me up is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Quarantine pick me up is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have quarantine pick me up using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quarantine pick me up:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of monkfruit sweetener.
- Get 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Make ready of Any amount of Milk of your choice.
Instructions to make Quarantine pick me up:
- In a bowl, add sweetener, coffee and hot water and mix by hand or with and electric mixer..
- Once it becomes foam looking, add the ingredients to a cup of iced milk and stir..
- I have more of a sweet tooth and I’m not a coffee drinker. My particular twist at the end was to add more milk and honey into a blender and mix it to make it like a Frappuccino. Honestly, it came out delicious!! (it would’ve been even better with whipped cream on top).
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quarantine pick me up recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Quarantine pick me up Recipe Video: