Carnitas de puerco this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, carnitas de puerco. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carnitas de puerco is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Carnitas de puerco is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have carnitas de puerco using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carnitas de puerco:
- Make ready 10 lbs of pork (preferably picnic butt or shoulder and ribs).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get 2 (5 lb) of tubs of lard.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
- Get 4 of oranges or large manderines.
- Get 4 heads of garlic.
- Get 1 glass (20 oz) of bottle of coca-cola.
Instructions to make Carnitas de puerco:
- In a large thick stainless steel caso (pot u can use to cook on open gas flame) melt the lard over medium high flame..
- Cut pork meat into palm size chunks and place in the lard slowly and carefully. Cook until all of the meat is toasty brown color then add salt to taste..
- Cut the oranges in jalf and squeeze the juice from them directly on the meat in the pot. Add the orange rindes, bay leaves and heads of garlic. You may also add lime juice and lime rindes ass well....
- Stirring often but gently with a wood paddle or long wood spoon to prevent sticking allow to continue cooking until fork tender....
- This is a long and sometimes difficult meal to cook. Make sure you have about 3 to 4 hours to spare when cooking. It is woth it, trust me..
- Remove all the meat from the pot allowing as much of the lard to drain off before transferring to a serving dish..
- Chop all the meat up and mix together. Serve with salsa, beans and fice as a complete plate or enjoy as tacos....
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food carnitas de puerco recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carnitas de puerco Recipe Video: