Blue Cheese Cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, blue cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blue Cheese Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Blue Cheese Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blue cheese cake using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Cheese Cake:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Get 300 g (10.58 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Get 150 g (5.29 oz) of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) of Cake flour.
- Make ready 120 ml (4.05 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Take 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) of White rum.
- Make ready 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Get 50 g (1.76 oz) of Blue cheese.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Make ready 50 g (1.76 oz) of Raisins.
- Get 50 g (1.76 oz) of Walnuts.
- Make ready to taste of Acacia honey *for drizzle.
Steps to make Blue Cheese Cake:
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and knead well..
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!.
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well..
- Add heavy cream and mix well..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add white rum and mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Place raisins on it..
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Place foil over the trays..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it's easy to break..
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate..
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it..
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it..
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blue cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Blue Cheese Cake Recipe Video: