Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Prepare of Cake.
- Take 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Take 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Take 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Take 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zest.
- Take 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Take 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Peach jam.
- Make ready 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Chardonnay.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare to taste of Mint leaves.
Instructions to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put peach jam & chardonnay in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce & fresh mint leaves!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13303986.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce Recipe Video: