Celery Juice this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, celery juice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Celery Juice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Celery Juice is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook celery juice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Celery Juice:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Make ready 1 of celery.
- Make ready 2 of seedless grape.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of apple.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take of additional.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 100 ml of water.
Steps to make Celery Juice:
- Prepare your juicer, blender, or fruit extract.
- Wash all ingredients, cut each. Don't cook any of ingredient..
- Blend all fruits. If you use blender, pour water a bit just so the fruits can blend, otherwise not necessary. Do use the filter so your juice will be only water, you won't taste celery or pieces of apples. If you are using fruit extractor, you are free to go. Just extrac everything and you are done. :).
- Enjoy it cold..
- If you find there is no taste, you can put 1tbs of sugar..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food celery juice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Celery Juice Recipe Video: