Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Get 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Get 4 tsp of Honey.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 of Lemon zest.
- Take 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- Take 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Instructions to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce Recipe Video: