Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mochi brownies in a muffin tin. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mochi brownies in a muffin tin using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Prepare 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- Take 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Take 15 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Get 1 g (1/2 tsp) of instant coffee.
- Take 30 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 200 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Weigh and sift all brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine well, then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with melted butter and set aside..
- Pour the remaining butter into a medium bowl or measuring jar along with milk and egg. Whisk to combine well..
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk again to combine..
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin holes. Top each with chocolate chips..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top crust is formed but still springy to the touch..
- Chill them on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Then push each out from the side with a toothpick..
- Hope you enjoy this ultimate chewy brownies as much as I do :).
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food mochi brownies in a muffin tin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin Recipe Video: