Cranberry Orange Cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, cranberry orange cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Orange Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cranberry Orange Cake is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry orange cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Orange Cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 3 cups of cake flour.
- Prepare 1.5 of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 tsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of cranberries.
Instructions to make Cranberry Orange Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, and eggs..
- In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture..
- Whisk in sour cream, vanilla extract, and orange juice..
- Fold in cranberries..
- Pour into baking pan and bake for approximately 1.5 hrs..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food cranberry orange cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cranberry Orange Cake Recipe Video: