Red Velvet Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, red velvet cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Red Velvet Cake is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cake:
- Prepare 2 pieces of Eggs -.
- Take of Sugar - 2 tea cups.
- Take of Flour - 2 tea cups.
- Make ready 1/2 packet of Baking powder -.
- Get of Oil - 1/2 tea cup.
- Take of Coffee - 1/2 tea cup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cacao -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soda bicarbonate -.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Apple vinegar -.
- Get of Buttermilk - 1 tea cup.
- Make ready 2 pieces of Pastry paint -.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt -.
- Get of For cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of Liquid cream -.
- Make ready of Powdered sugar - 1 tea cup.
- Get 200 g of Cream cheese -.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cake:
- Mix the dry ingredients, flour, salt, baking powder (without soda bicarbonate) and coffee and stir. I used red powder pastry paint..
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and beat them with the sugar, then add soda bicarbonate. Add a little of the liquid ingredients and finally add spoon by spoon the dry ingredients..
- Stir with a mixer until a red homogeneous mixture is obtained..
- Divide it into 3 disposable forms with a diameter of 22 cm and bake at 170 degrees for about 15 minutes..
- Prepare cream for the cake by whipping the cream with the cream cheese and powdered sugar..
- Ready and cooled cake trays, flatten if they are swollen in the middle and remove the edges..
- Spread with cream, flatten, place the next loaf, cream again and so on with the last loaf..
- Spread the whole cake with cream..
- Decorate the cake with the crumbs of marsh, which we have left during the leveling..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food red velvet cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Velvet Cake Recipe Video: