The Cereal-Killer Cake this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, the cereal-killer cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Cereal-Killer Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. The Cereal-Killer Cake is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have the cereal-killer cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Cereal-Killer Cake:
- Get 250 g of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 500 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 100 g of white chocolate.
- Take 150 g of butter.
- Get 400 g of black chocolate.
- Take 10 of cereal bars (various tastes).
- Get of Decoration.
- Get 100 g of colorful french candy.
- Take 50 g of frozen strawberries.
- Take of Several raffaello desserts.
- Make ready of Several ferrero desserts.
- Get of Several Liquor desserts.
Steps to make The Cereal-Killer Cake:
- I broke the cereal bars into small pieces and mixed it with room temperature butter, and created the base of the cake with it. In a 1 cm layer i pushed it to the bottom of the mold and also on the walls..
- Next i melted 3 tbsp of butter in a pan and melted the white choko with it. Mixed it regularly and when it was all incorporated, i took it off the flame and mixed 100g mascarpone into it..
- I made a circle of strawberries on the cereal base and poured the white choco mix in middle.
- Next i melted the black choco with the remaining butter in the pan, when it was incorporated i added 300g mascarpone and poured it in the mold.
- I added the remaining mascarpone on top and decorated with strawberries, and the various ready bought desserts and candy.
- I put it to the deep freezer for overnight so it hold the shape well. Next day i took it out in advance so we could cut it..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food the cereal-killer cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
The Cereal-Killer Cake Recipe Video: