Tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce):
- Make ready of Tomatoes, 6 medium sized.
- Prepare of Onions or shallots, 1 medium sized.
- Take of Pickled jalapeños pepper, medium, adjust to your spice level.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Lemon juice or vinegar.
- Make ready of Optional: oyster sauce or fish sauce for an Umami flavor.
- Get of Sprinkle of sugar.
- Get of Thyme.
- Take of Garlic paste.
Instructions to make Tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce):
- In the food processor or grinder, throw in together, tomato, jalapeños and onions. Grate them fully, some chunks can be left..
- In a pan, add 1 tsp oil, thyme and 1/2 tsp of garlic. Let them cook until brown. A sprinkle of sugar..
- Add the tomato mixture to the pan, add salt, pepper and lime juice. Add oyster or fish sauce optionally. You won't taste this in the end, but will add a nice Umami flavor..
- Cooking until all the water dries up and a thick nice red paste is left behind..
- The sauce is now ready. Apply on bread, or as a salsa for tortilla chips. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tomato tangy (salsa / spread /pizza sauce) Recipe Video: