Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Kahlua liqueur.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Take 1 cup of irish cream chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of espresso chips.
Instructions to make Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well..
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy..
- Beat in eggs and Kahlua liqueur.
- Mix in about a 1/3 of the flour. Fold gently and dont overmix..
- Add 1/3 more flour mixing well..
- Add the rest of flour and fold until flour is incorporated. Add in the 2 cups of chips and mix well..
- Roll 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Evenly spacing them out..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely browned..
- Let sit 2 minutes on pan then move to cooling rack..
- The cookies will look under baked, but please do not over bake. They will firm up more while cooling..
- You can add nuts or vanilla flavoring. Any flavor chips. Its up to your taste, but these are so good..
- I hope you enjoy these..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kahlua and irish cream espresso chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kahlua and Irish Cream Espresso Chip Cookies Recipe Video: