Vodka Sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vodka sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vodka Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vodka Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vodka sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can plum tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Vodka Sauce:
- Melt butter with oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook until no liquid remains. Stir frequently (about 20 min).
- Add cream, vodka and red pepper and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 5 min.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Tip: vodka sauce is best served with a tubular dried pasta such as penne, rigatoni, or even gnocchi!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vodka sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vodka Sauce Recipe Video: