How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤 this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, how to make japanese fried shrimp | only 3 ingredients🍤. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook how to make japanese fried shrimp | only 3 ingredients🍤 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤:
- Prepare 10 pcs of Shrimp (I use black tiger shrimp).
- Make ready 600 ml of Water.
- Take 1 tbs of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Salt.
- Take 100 gr of Bread flour (high protein flour).
- Make ready 120-125 ml of Water.
- Make ready of Bread crumb.
Steps to make How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤:
- Preparation: Washing the shrimp. Put salt + baking soda + water in a large bowl and mix well. Put the shrimp in a bowl and soak for 15 minutes. Watch the video too: https://youtu.be/gSJ8t2FJYr4.
- Drain the water after 15 minutes. And then began to peel off the shell of the shrimp. Leaving only the tail part. Clean the shrimp with a toothpick. The tail part also needs to be cleaned. Cut a little bit on the front side of the shrimp. Massage the back of the shrimp until you hear the sound of cracking. For more details, you can check the video: youtu.be/gSJ8t2FJYr4.
- Prepare the fried powder. Add water to Bread flour (high protein flour) and mix well..
- Now we can start to fry the shrimp. Use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture in the shrimp. Dip the shrimp first with flour and then with bread flour..
- Fry the shrimps on medium heat, the temperature is about 170~180°C. The time for fried shrimp is about 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes. The time depends on the temperature, if it turns golden yellow, it will be fine. Add lemon juice or a little salt. Or enjoy with your favorite sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food how to make japanese fried shrimp | only 3 ingredients🍤 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤 Recipe Video: