Thai Chicken this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, thai chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thai Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken:
- Make ready 1 of cucumber, peeled and halved lengthwise.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 1" wide pieces.
- Take 4 of scallions (green/spring onions), cut into 1" pieces.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 3 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar (or rice vinegar for a softer flavor).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken:
- Before starting to cook, assemble all your ingredients, prepping and measuring as necessary..
- With a spoon, scoop out the seeds of each cucumber half. Quarter the halves, thickly slice on the diagonal and set aside..
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking Add the chicken and cook until golden brown about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a plate..
- Add the scallions, garlic and ginger, stirring to coat. Add the broth and cook, stirring frequently until the scallions have softened, about 3 minutes. Add the sugar and cook for 1 minute to melt. Add the vinegar and cook for 1 minute, scraping up any browned bits that cling to the bottom of the pan..
- Stir in the coriander, salt and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute. Add the reserved cucumber and the tomatoes, stirring to coat. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer just until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Bring to a boil, stir in the mint and cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly thickened, about 1 minute..
- Divide the chicken mixture among 4 plates and serve. Delicious with jasmine rice..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food thai chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai Chicken Recipe Video: