Southwestern Shrimp Tacos this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, southwestern shrimp tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southwestern Shrimp Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Southwestern Shrimp Tacos is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook southwestern shrimp tacos using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwestern Shrimp Tacos:
- Take 10 oz of Small Shrimp.
- Take 10 oz of (30) 51/60 Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Make ready 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Get 1 of Roma Tomato.
- Take 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Southwest Spice Blend.
- Get 4 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Get 6 of Flour Tortillas.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Instructions to make Southwestern Shrimp Tacos:
- Zest and a quarter lime. Halve and peel onion. Finally dice onion until you have 2 tablespoons worth and thinly sliced the remaining onion. Finally dice tomato. Halve, core, and size poblano into 1/4 inch thick strips..
- Rinse shrimp under cold water, then pat dry with paper towels..
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, Southwest base, and a squeeze of lime juice. Set aside to marinate..
- In a second medium bowl, combine diced onion, tomato, half the lime zest, quarter teaspoon sugar, and a squeeze of lime juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with as much hot sauce as you’d like. Stir in 1 teaspoon of water at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt..
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Poblano, sliced onion, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add another drizzle of oil and shrimp to pan. Cook until shrimp is opaque and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Stir in remaining lime zest and juice from remaining lime wedges. Season with salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds..
- Divide tortillas between plates and fill with shrimp and veggies. Top with pico de gallo and Crema..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food southwestern shrimp tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Southwestern Shrimp Tacos Recipe Video: