Chicken tikka biryani this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tikka biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken tikka biryani is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken tikka biryani is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken tikka biryani using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tikka biryani:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- Take 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of tikka masala.
- Take 3 tbspn of curd.
- Take of Oil.
- Make ready 2-3 of tej patta.
- Take 1-2 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 4-6 of black peppercorns.
- Make ready 3 of laung.
- Prepare 2 of elaichi.
- Make ready 3 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of fried onions.
- Prepare 4-5 of boiled eggs.
- Take 800 gm of rice.
- Take of Red food colour (optional).
- Get 1 bunch of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 of medium fried potatoes.
- Prepare of Charcoal for the smoky effect.
Instructions to make Chicken tikka biryani:
- Marinate the chicken in ginger garlic paste,curd, tikka masala salt and lemon juice! Give the smoky effect by keeping the hot charcoal in some foil add little oil or ghee and close the lid tightly! Keep it for 2 hours!.
- Take oil in a big pan add tej patta,laung,elaichi,blackpeppercorns,cinnamon stick saute add the 3 big chopped tomatoes and let it cook till it turns into gravy now add the marinated chicken (make sure you remove the charcoal piece from inside) and cook once all the water is soaked and chicken is cooked completely add the fried onions mix it add mint leaves mix lastly add fried potatoes mix it well! Again give the smoky effect (as shown in the picture), masala for biryani is ready!.
- Now cook the rice! At the bottom of the vessel add some rice then add the chicken tikka masala garnish with some boiled eggs, some fried onions and some mint leaves, now add all the remaining rice, add some red food colour(optional) garnish with fried onion and mint leaves close the lid and cook on low flame till everythg is combined well! Remove in a plate and serve hot😋.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food chicken tikka biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken tikka biryani Recipe Video: