Mojito this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mojito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mojito is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mojito is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mojito using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mojito:
- Take 10 of fresh mint leaves.
- Get 1/2 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white sugar (add 2 if you like sugary drinks-I don’t like mine that sugary). I have also made with cube raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- Get 1/2 cup of club soda.
Instructions to make Mojito:
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture. Also you may want to let sugar dissolve completely so let it sit for a bit..
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water..
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar to taste. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mojito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mojito Recipe Video: