Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon:
- Get 1 pound of pasta.
- Get 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon zest.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoon of fresh tarragon (or thyme or savory) plus more for serving.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry vermouth or dry white wine.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (optional, but recommended).
- Take 1 tablespoon of capers, drained (optional).
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon:
- Boil pasta al dente (8 mins)..
- Meanwhile, pat dry the shrimp. Add dash of salt snd ground black pepper and toss. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Chop tarragon (or another listed herb)..
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, tarragon and lemon zest. Sauté for 3 minutes but do not let tarragon and zest burn..
- Add shrimp. Cook it for 2 mins on each side. Remove shrimp and set aside..
- Add vermouth, dash of salt, ground black pepper and let it simmer until vermouth has almost evaporated..
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and transfer to skillet along with a cup of boiling water..
- Toss and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat. Add the butter and half the cheese. Toss to melt..
- Add shrimp, lemon juice and rest of cheese (and capers, if desired). Toss..
- Serve with extra tarragon, lemon zest and ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon Recipe Video: