Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, pandan cotton sponge cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pandan cotton sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake:
- Get 20 g of pandan leaves (3-4 leaves).
- Get 60 g (4 tbsp) of water.
- Prepare 30 g (2 tbsp) of milk.
- Get 40 g (3 tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 65 g (1/2 cup) of cake flour or low protein wheat flour.
- Make ready 60 g of egg yolks (from 3 large eggs).
- Make ready 100 g of egg whites (from 3 large eggs).
- Get 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
Instructions to make Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake:
- Line the bottom of the oval cake pan (21x10x5 cm high) with parchment paper. But do not grease the pan..
- Cut pandan leaves into short strips. Place them into a blender along with the water. Process until all of the leaves are broken down..
- Strain the mixture and press out all of the juice. Discard the solid chunks. Refrigerate the juice overnight (or up to 5 days). The juice will separate into 2 layers: clearer liquid on its top and concentrated extract on its bottom..
- On the next day, slowly pour out and discard the clear liquid. Add milk into the concentrated extract and stir well. Set aside..
- Heat the oil to approximately 158°F (70°C). Remove from heat and quickly whisk the cake flour in..
- Mix in the pandan mixture. Then add egg yolks and mix until the batter is smooth and well-combined. Set aside..
- Beat egg white until frothy with an electric mixer running at high speed..
- Switch to low speed and gradually add sugar as you mix. After the entire sugar is mixed in, switch to high speed and beat until it almost reaches a stiff peak stage..
- Mix in 1/3 of beaten egg white into the cake batter using a spatula or a hand whisk. Then add another 1/3 of egg white. From here on, we want to gently combine the mixture. Be careful not to deflate the batter. The air inside this fluffy meringue is the key component of a fluffy cake. Mix just until no white streaks are seen..
- Add the remaining egg white. Mix again just until combined..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Swirl the batter with a wooden stick to remove any big bubbles inside. Tap the pan twice onto the counter to further remove air bubbles. Place the pan inside another larger pan. Fill the larger pan with hot water halfway up the height of cake batter..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300°F (150°C) for 55-65 minutes. Once baked, immediately remove from the water bath and drop the cake pan 2 times onto the counter. Let it cool for 5 minutes or until the cake comes away from the pan. Then invert the cake pan to unmold the cake. Let cool completely..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pandan cotton sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pandan Cotton Sponge Cake Recipe Video: