Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, café au lait & choco banana buns. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook café au lait & choco banana buns using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns:
- Make ready 21/2 cups (300 g) of bread flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp (6 g) of instant dry yeast.
- Get 2 Tbsp (30 g) of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp (3 g) of salt.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp (30 g) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup (160 ml) of lukewarm strong coffee.
- Take 11/2 Tbsp of milk powder.
- Make ready 1 of large banana, divided.
- Make ready 48 of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns:
- Place flour, yeast, sugar, salt and a half of banana(chopped or mushed) in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix lukewarm coffee and milk powder well, then add it to the bowl. You can use 2/3 cup lukewarm milk and 1Tbsp instant coffee instead..
- Mix well until you can form a ball with the dough. Add butter and combine well..
- Beat the dough! At the beginning it's sticky, but it should get smoother and more easier to handle. I beat it about 200 times :).
- Form into a ball and cover. Let it rise 50 mins..
- Slice the rest of the banana into 12 even pieces..
- When you can insert your finger into the dough and the hole stays, it's done..
- On a floured surface, cut the dough into 12 even pieces and make 12 balls..
- Flatten the balls with a rolling pin or your hands. Place on top a sliced banana and 4 chocolate chips, or chunks of your favourite chocolate bar..
- Wrap them and hold tight. Put it into your lined muffin tin. Tied part should be on the bottom..
- Let them rise for 30 minutes covered with plastic wrap..
- Preheat your oven 370°/190°. Bake 13 mins or until the top is brown..
- Remove them from your oven and let them cool enough to handle..
- Serve warm or room temperature!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food café au lait & choco banana buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Café au lait & Choco Banana Buns Recipe Video: