Coquito Puertoriqueno this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coquito puertoriqueno. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coquito Puertoriqueno is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Coquito Puertoriqueno is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coquito puertoriqueno using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito Puertoriqueno:
- Make ready 1 of Coconut Milk canned.
- Prepare 1 of Coconut Cream canned.
- Take 1 of Sweetened Condensed Milk canned.
- Get 1 of Evaporate milk canned.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take of Spices Broth.
- Get 3 of stars anise.
- Get 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Make ready 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of recipient.
Steps to make Coquito Puertoriqueno:
- Let's go start with the Spices Broth.In a pan put the water, cloves, cinnamon sticks and stars anise.Boil it for 5 minutes. Strain it and reserve the Spices Broth..
- In the blender put all ingredients including the species water and mix it for 3 minutes and store in the fridge until consuming..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food coquito puertoriqueno recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito Puertoriqueno Recipe Video: