Honey mustard vinaigrette this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, honey mustard vinaigrette. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey mustard vinaigrette is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Honey mustard vinaigrette is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook honey mustard vinaigrette using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey mustard vinaigrette:
- Get 4 of tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Get 1 of tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 of tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 of tablespoon honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Honey mustard vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, mix together the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, juice of one orange, a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of mustard, and salt. Mix the ingredients together using a food processor, or with an electric mixer. Ready to go!.
- Here, we've used the honey mustard vinaigrette to liven up a mixed greens salad with chicken. You can serve the dressing directly on the salad, or separately in a sauceboat. Your guests will be fighting for seconds!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food honey mustard vinaigrette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Honey mustard vinaigrette Recipe Video: