Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour). It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour):
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbs of milk powder (mocha-matcha flavour).
- Make ready 2 tbs of high protein flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of whole egg.
- Make ready 2-3 tbs of water.
- Get 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil (coconut oil).
Instructions to make Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour):
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients (milk powder, flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder).
- Add egg first and wishk the batter then add water (in accordance to u're preference) 2 tbs and whisk.
- Add honey and oil then mix all up together.
- Preheated the pan on medium low heat and start to cook the pancake.
- If the bubbles/ holes start appear then your pancake is ready to flip and wait 30 second or so then check if its done. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
- Serve with any topping you like. My topping are blueberry jam (on each top layer) raisin, strawberry, and dried coconut.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pan"cake" (mocha & matcha flavour) Recipe Video: