Coquito this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, coquito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coquito is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Coquito is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have coquito using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito:
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can Evaporated Milk.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can Cream of Coconut.
- Get 1 (13.5 oz) of can Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish, if desired.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Don Q White Rum.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Dark Rum, I used Bumbu.
- Get of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
Instructions to make Coquito:
- In bowl of blender, add evaporated milk, cream of coconut, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, rum (if using), vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend on high until mixture is well combined, 1-2 minutes..
- Pour coconut mixture into 2 glass mason jars, add one cinnamon stick to each jar if desired. Transfer to refrigerator. Chill until cold..
- To serve, stir or shake bottle well to combine. Pour into small serving glasses. Garnish with ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks, if desired..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coquito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito Recipe Video: