Shrimp Aguachile this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp aguachile. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Aguachile is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp Aguachile is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp aguachile using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Aguachile:
- Prepare 6 of shrimp.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of clove of garlic.
- Make ready 2 of cups of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 of serrano chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Get 1 of avocado.
- Get 2 of tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil from Spain (for the aguachile).
- Get 2 of tbsp. extra virgin olive oil from Spain (to decorate the dish).
- Prepare 1 of tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. of pepper.
Steps to make Shrimp Aguachile:
- Peel and clean the shrimp by removing the intestine, leaving the tail. Split them in half lengthways and place them in a deep bowl..
- Cut the red onion into strips and place them with the shrimp.
- Separately, blend the garlic, the lime juice, the green serrano chili, the pepper and the salt. Once blended add a stream of Spanish extra virgin olive oil..
- Bathe the shrimp in the mixture of step 3, stir and let it stand for a couple of minutes..
- While the shrimp and onion are seasoning, peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthways, then cut them into slices and set aside. Peel the avocados and cut them into cubes..
- Once the aguachile has rested for a while, taste it. The taste can be changed by adding a little ice water and salt so that it does not get too acidic..
- Serve in a deep dish, decorated with the avocado, the cucumber and a squirt of Spanish extra virgin olive oil..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp aguachile recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp Aguachile Recipe Video: