Caramel Spice Latte this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel spice latte. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Spice Latte is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Caramel Spice Latte is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel spice latte using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Spice Latte:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 1/2 cups of half and half.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- Make ready 1-2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Get 2-4 teaspoons of instant espresso powder (or instant coffee powder), depending on your taste preference.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
Steps to make Caramel Spice Latte:
- Heat milk in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl or glass. (Can be omitted if your latte maker uses heat to froth).
- Combine the milk and all the rest of the remaining ingredients in your latte maker pot or in a bowl if making with a whisk..
- Put your latte maker on heat and froth and enjoy. OR rapidly whisk in a bowl making sure not to splash yourself with the hot liquid for about a minute or when a light foam starts to cover the mixture..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel spice latte recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Caramel Spice Latte Recipe Video: