Brown sugar bourbon ham this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brown sugar bourbon ham. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brown sugar bourbon ham is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Brown sugar bourbon ham is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brown sugar bourbon ham using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown sugar bourbon ham:
- Make ready 1 1/2 of deadwood bourbon.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of southwest chipotle spice.
- Get 2 TBSP of cumin.
- Make ready of Salt (2 big pinches worth).
- Take of black pepper (1 big pinch worth).
- Get 1/2 of a large white onion (microplan).
- Make ready 1 of club of garlic (microplan).
- Take 1/2 of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of maple syrup.
Instructions to make Brown sugar bourbon ham:
- Cut off extra fat from the ham and place it in slow cooker, flat side down.
- Add all the spices, brown sugar bourbon and syrup.
- Microplan vegetables over the ham.
- Cover and set for 5 hours on low.
- Check every once in a while to pour liquid over the top to keep the top from drying..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brown sugar bourbon ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brown sugar bourbon ham Recipe Video: