Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, honey brown sugar ham cooked in coca-cola. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have honey brown sugar ham cooked in coca-cola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola:
- Take 1 of pre-cooked ham (spiral sliced ham works just as fine).
- Make ready 2 can of coca cola.
- Get 1 packages of dark brown sugar.
- Get 1 can of pineapple rings with juice.
- Make ready 1 jar of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 of honey.
- Prepare 1 of toothpicks.
Instructions to make Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola:
- Remove packaging from ham and save the instructions.Rinse your ham and place bone down in a deep pan that can be used for the oven.
- Poor 1 can Coca-Cola over the ham and let it sit for about two hours.
- Generously pour 2nd can of coke, juice from the canned pineapples, and juice from maraschino cherries over ham.
- Once you've poured the juices drizzle a little honey and 1 cup of the brown sugar.
- Cover with foil tightly and cook your ham as directed on the hams packaging.
- Take the ham out 45 min before being done and pour honey generously over the ham covering it. Then using clean hands, pack on the brown sugar, again generously covering the ham with brown sugar. *THINGS CAN GET MESSY :) (The honey is used as a glue for the sugar to stick).
- Decorate your ham by pinning pineapple rings and cherries with the toothpicks, cover with foil and place ham back in the oven for the last 30 minutes. Carefully take off foil and turn your oven up to 450°F and cook for the last 15 min. Or until desired..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food honey brown sugar ham cooked in coca-cola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola Recipe Video: