A 'Latte Chai Tea this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, a 'latte chai tea. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A 'Latte Chai Tea is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. A 'Latte Chai Tea is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have a 'latte chai tea using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A 'Latte Chai Tea:
- Take of Chai Tea.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 bunch of Assum loose leaf tea (or 2 bags of black tea of your choice).
- Make ready 2 clove of Whole Cloves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Hand grounded Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 Ground Allspice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup (Maple Valley).
- Make ready of Latte'.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chai Tea.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.
- Take 1 pinch of Ground Cinnamon.
Steps to make A 'Latte Chai Tea:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water..
- Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and allow the spices to steep in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the heat back on and add the black tea bag and maple syrup..
- Return to a slight boil (the goal is a hot liquid for steeping). Once boiling, turn off the heat. Allow the tea bags to steep in the water and spices for 5 minutes..
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve..
- Reserve ½ cup of chai tea for the latte. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness..
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Once the sides of the milk begin to bubble, remove the pan from heat..
- Using an immersion blender (this is the trick to a frothy homemade latte), blend the milk until it's frothy..
- Pour ½ cup of chai tea in a mug. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea..
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon, if desired..
- Serve warm..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food a 'latte chai tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
A 'Latte Chai Tea Recipe Video: