Mint Mojito this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mint mojito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mint Mojito is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mint Mojito is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mint mojito using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Mojito:
- Prepare 3 table spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 15-20 of freash mint leaves.
- Take 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tea spoon of cumin powder.
- Make ready 2 of small size lemon.
- Take 300 ml of sprite or soda.
- Prepare 300 ml of water or equivalent ice cube.
Instructions to make Mint Mojito:
- Wash the mint leaves properly chop it roughly and soak in to 300 ml water.
- Add a teaspoon salt + a teaspoon coriander powder + a teaspoon cumin powder + 3 table spoon sugar leave it for 5 minits, + squeeze 2 small size lemon in this mixture.
- Blend the mixture using blander or juicer.
- Use 300 ml sprite or soda to make it more refreshing or you can skip this step.
- Filter the juice and remove the filtrate and add filtered juice to soda or sprite and garnish with few fresh mint leaves and serve chilled.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mint mojito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mint Mojito Recipe Video: