Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, big stick creamsicle bourbon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have big stick creamsicle bourbon using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon:
- Make ready 1 of rocks glass, rocksed to the top.
- Make ready 2 ounces of any extra vanilla-y Bourbon (we used Eagle Rare today).
- Make ready 4 ounces of fresh squeezed *sweet* orange juice (has to be fresh squeezed so you don't get that weird Vitamin B flavor that citrus juice gets when it's been oxidized).
- Get 2 teaspoons of maraschino cherry syrup (has to be that bright red, super fake almond flavored kind, not artisanal).
- Take of optional: 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract if you want it extra, extra vanilla-y.
Instructions to make Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon:
- Pour all the ingredients into your rocksed glass, give it a few good stirs, and enjoy. :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food big stick creamsicle bourbon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon Recipe Video: