Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, copy cat starbucks white chocolate mocha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have copy cat starbucks white chocolate mocha using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
- Get of Coffee.
- Take 2/3 cup of Whole Milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of White Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1/2 cup of Strong Coffee or Espresso.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Take 1 tbsp of Whipped Cream.
- Make ready 1 tsp of White Chocolate Shavings.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
- Add milk to bowl and microwave til almost boiling..
- Stir in White Chips. Stir til melted.
- Add Coffee and stir together. Divide between three mugs..
- Top with toppings in order. I myself add white chocolate and/or caramel sauce (depending on what I have at home or my mood) between the whipped cream and shavings..
- Sit Back and ENJOY!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food copy cat starbucks white chocolate mocha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Copy Cat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Recipe Video: