Black Bean & Poblano Soup this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, black bean & poblano soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Bean & Poblano Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Black Bean & Poblano Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have black bean & poblano soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean & Poblano Soup:
- Prepare 13.4 oz of Black Beans.
- Make ready 1 of Lime.
- Make ready 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Get 4 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Make ready 1 of Large Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Southwest Spice Blend.
- Get 1.5 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Take 1 oz of Tex Mex Paste.
- Prepare 1.5 oz of Vegetable Stock Concentrate.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Get 1.5 oz of Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Take 1 tsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Instructions to make Black Bean & Poblano Soup:
- Quarter the lime. Halve, peel, and diced onion. Core, DC, and finally diced Poblano. Diced tomato..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with a squeeze of lime juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add Onion and Poblano; cook, stirring occasionally until browned and softened, 5 to 7 minutes..
- Stir in Southwest spice blend, diced tomato, and tomato paste until combined. Cook until fragrant, one minute..
- Stir in black beans with their liquid, tex-mex paste, vegetable stock concentrate, and half cup of water into pot with veggies..
- Bring to a simmer, uncovered, then reduce heat to medium low. Cook, stirring often, until flavors meld and soup is slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, pick cilantro leaves from stems. Divide soup between bowls with a dollop lime sour cream. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack and cilantro leaves. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping and any remaining lime wedges on the side..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food black bean & poblano soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Black Bean & Poblano Soup Recipe Video: