Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, espresso quarter-pounder burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have espresso quarter-pounder burger using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger:
- Prepare of Burger.
- Make ready 250 grams of ground beef/ground pork.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Plate and Toppings.
- Get of lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of tomato.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Take 2 of buns.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Make ready 1 of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of salsa.
- Take 1 of herbs.
Steps to make Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger:
- Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass..
- Make two burger out of the meat and cover it entirely with the coffee mix. Then cook it for a few minutes on both sides. It will look burnt because of the coffee, but it isn't. In the mean while slice the other halve onion into rings, and cook them with the burger..
- For toppings you slice the tomato and lettuce. Then, after placing the meat on the two buns, add all the vegetables. You can use the remainder of the lettuce, tomato and chopped onion for decoration of the plate..
- For the sauce you have three possibilities. First, some (hot) salsa/dip sauce. Second, mix the mayonnaise with the remainder of the coffee mix. Third, mix the mayonnaise with paprika powder, very little chili powder, salt and pepper. All three are delicious and you should try them. Don't forget one of the sauces for on the decoration..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food espresso quarter-pounder burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger Recipe Video: