Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coquito (puerto rican eggnog). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coquito (puerto rican eggnog) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- Make ready 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Make ready 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- Get 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 of box/can of Cream of Coconut (See Below).
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 2 cups of Rum (Barcardi brand White, Dark or Black Rum).
Instructions to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- In a large blender mix all the ingredients, with the exception of the rum, and blend everything together..
- After all the ingredients are well blended, add the rum, then mix well once again..
- If you don't have enough room in your blender transfer the mixture into a large pot, then add the rum, and use a large mixing spoon the blend the rum and the other ingredients together..
- Bottle mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow the Coquito to "thicken up" before serving..
- I use the "GRACE" brand of Creamed Coconut for my Coquito. Gives you the texture of the Coconut with being overpowering. If you can't find this brand you can use any brand of Cream of Coconut..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food coquito (puerto rican eggnog) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) Recipe Video: