Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love:
- Prepare of mocha fudge.
- Get 1 of can sweetened condensed milk, 14.5 ounce.
- Prepare 2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant coffee, I used 1 packet of .07 ounce instant coffee.
- Prepare of peanut butter fudge.
- Prepare 2 of sticks of salted butter, 8 ounces.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of honey roasted creamy peanut butter.
- Take 3/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready of toppings.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of mini reeses peanut butter cups.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts ( optional ).
Instructions to make Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love:
- Line a 5x7 baking dish with parchment paper. You can use clips to hold sides down. Makes it so much easier when pouring..
- Start the mocha fudge first..
- In a large pot over medium heat add in sweetened condensed milk..
- Add in coffee granules and both chocolates..
- Stirring about every 30 seconds, cook until melted..
- Once completely melted pour into baking dish..
- Set this aside and start peanut butter fudge. If you get out most of the mocha fudge, you can use same pan for next step..
- Place butter, peanut butter and vanilla in pan and cook over medium heat. Use a whisk to stir this fudge..
- Once it starts to melt, add in powdered sugar and keep whisking until smooth and completely incorporated..
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate. Smooth top with a spatula if needed..
- Top with mini reeses. If you want to add optional nuts, sprinkle them on now too..
- Now the hardest part of this recipe. It absolutely must set up in the refrigerator for at least five hours. Then pull up on the overlapped pieces of parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Lasts up to 5 days. For best eating pleasure, let individual portions sit out 5 minutes before eating..
- Enjoy!! Recipe by Taylor68too..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mocha peanut butter fudge/ spread the love recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mocha Peanut Butter Fudge/ Spread The Love Recipe Video: