Potato Pancake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, potato pancake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potato Pancake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Potato Pancake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have potato pancake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Pancake:
- Make ready 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of hot chili flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried mint.
Steps to make Potato Pancake:
- First, chop the onion finely, put some salt and leave it for 5 minutes in a bowl. After 5 minutes passes, rub it with your hand and wash the bitter juices coming from the onion..
- Boil and peel 3 potatoes..
- Crash the potatoes by hand in the same bowl where the onion is..
- Add spices. You can be creative here..
- Mix it by hand or a spatula until it comes together nicely..
- Spread the mixture in a pan oiled and heated. Cook both sides until they get nice color..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food potato pancake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Potato Pancake Recipe Video: