Refreshing Summer Cocktail this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, refreshing summer cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Refreshing Summer Cocktail is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Refreshing Summer Cocktail is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have refreshing summer cocktail using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Summer Cocktail:
- Prepare 1 of handful of ice.
- Make ready 7 large of strawberries.
- Take 30 ml of Malibu.
- Get 85 grams of tinned passionfruit pulp.
- Prepare 60 ml of cranberry juice (I use classic Ocean Spray).
Instructions to make Refreshing Summer Cocktail:
- Note: This recipe is for 1 standard drink for 1 person, however it will fill more than one glass per person. Multiply ingredients to match the number of drinks wanted..
- Place all ingredients for 1 or 2 people in a blender, depending on your blender size, & blend until smooth..
- Strain passionfruit seeds seeds if wanted but I leave them in..
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for extra serves if needed..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food refreshing summer cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Refreshing Summer Cocktail Recipe Video: