Slow Cooker Roast Beef this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker roast beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Roast Beef is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker roast beef using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef:
- Take 1 of roast (shoulder, rump, arm, whatever looks good to you!).
- Make ready 1/2 can of Coca Cola.
- Get 2 cubes of Beef bouillon flavor.
- Prepare 0.5-1 bag of baby carrots.
- Get 1-2 cans of Irish potatoes.
- Make ready 1-2 slices of purple onion (break apart).
- Get of Lawry's Seasoned Salt (cover meat & vegetables).
- Make ready of Mrs. Dash Table Blend (cover meat & vegetables).
- Make ready of Garlic Powder (cover meat & vegetables).
Steps to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef:
- Remove roast from fridge and rinse.
- Turn crock pot onto low then add the roast.
- Cover bottom of crock pot with Coca Cola.
- Add the beef cubes to the bottom of the crock pot (in the coke). One left of the roast and one on the right..
- Rinse needed amount of baby carrots and add them to the crock pot..
- Shake Lawry's, Mrs. Dash, and Garlic Powder over roast and even vegetables if needed..
- Cut 1-2 full slices of onion then break them apart over the roast..
- After about 3-4 hours, flip the roast. Make sure to move vegetables so the roast is flat on the bottom in the juice..
- Move some onions to sit on top of the roast. Scrap any potatoes that may have become stuck to the side..
- Reapply all 3 seasonings to the newly exposed roast (and vegetables if you like)..
- Cook on low for around 6-7hours. Longer it cooks, the more tender it will become..
- Keep an eye on moisture and vegetables. If not enough juice is made by the roast, add some water. (Not so it covers the entire roast).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker roast beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe Video: