Yum Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Salad) this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yum woon sen (thai glass noodle salad). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yum Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Salad) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Yum Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Salad) is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have yum woon sen (thai glass noodle salad) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yum Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Salad):
- Prepare of Thai chilli to taste.
- Prepare 1 pack of Thai glass noodles.
- Get 1 handful of mint leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 bunch of chopped coriander.
- Make ready 1 of lime wedge.
- Get of Fish sauce to taste.
- Make ready 1/4 can of chopped Pigeon brand pickled mustard.
- Take 1 head of sliced pickled garlic in brine.
- Take of Pickled garlic liquid to taste.
- Make ready of Peeled and deveined shrimp, ground pork, or squid.
Instructions to make Yum Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Salad):
- Soak the glass noodles until soft. Boil for 1 minute then add the shrimp/sliced squid. Boil for an additional minute then drain. Rinse with cold water then set aside in a bowl..
- If using pork, brown separately in a pan then mix the pork into the noodles when it's drained..
- Mash the chilli with a mortar and pestle then mix in the chopped pickled garlic, fish sauce, pickled mustard, and lime juice to make a chunky sauce.
- Mix the sauce into the noodles. Add the mint and coriander. Adjust ingredients to taste (i.e. more or less fish sauce)..
- Eat this dish fresh, as the noodles swell and get too soft after too much time..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yum woon sen (thai glass noodle salad) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Yum Woon Sen (Thai Glass Noodle Salad) Recipe Video: