Blackberry Martini this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blackberry martini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blackberry Martini is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Blackberry Martini is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have blackberry martini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackberry Martini:
- Prepare 2 oz of vodka.
- Get 1.5 oz of triple sec.
- Prepare 7 of ea large blackberries.
- Prepare 2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- Get of lemon rimming sugar (see recipe).
- Get 1 C of ice.
Instructions to make Blackberry Martini:
- Rim a chilled glass with the rimming sugar. Lemon rimming sugar recipe - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/432076-lemon-rimming-sugar.
- Combine all ingredients, except 1 blackberry, into a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigorously. Simple syrup recipe - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the remaining blackberry. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blackberry martini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Blackberry Martini Recipe Video: