Hummus this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, hummus. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hummus is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hummus using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus:
- Take 1 cup of dry chick peas.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Take 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- Make ready of Generous dash of salt and ground white pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Paprika (or za’atar), extra virgin olive oil, parsley (optional) to serve.
Instructions to make Hummus:
- Rinse chick peas until water is clear. Soak for at least 8 hours..
- Change water and boil for 2 hours until chick peas are tender and not crumbly. Save approx. 3/4 cup of cooking water and discard the rest. Add ice cubes to rapidly cool down the chick peas and cooking water..
- Drain chick peas and put in a food processor..
- Remove and discard germ from garlic, if present. Roughly chop garlic..
- Add to chick peas the garlic, tahini, oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt, white pepper and 1/2 cup of cooking water..
- Purée until smooth. Add more cooking water to reach the desired consistency..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and use a fork to rake the surface as if it were a zen garden. 😜.
- Sprinkle sweet paprika and drizzle more olive oil. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hummus Recipe Video: