Brownie Cookie Skillet this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, brownie cookie skillet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Cookie Skillet is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Brownie Cookie Skillet is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brownie cookie skillet using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookie Skillet:
- Take of Brownie:.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil/melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of brewed coffee.
- Take of Cookie:.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get of Milk (if the dough is too dry).
Instructions to make Brownie Cookie Skillet:
- For brownie, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder together. Then take butter, sugar, egg, and beat until fluffy. Then add coffee. Mix all together into a smooth batter. For the cookie, mix brown sugar and butter. Then add egg and continue with flour, baking powder and salt. If the dough is dry and crumbly, add some milk to bind it. Then add the chocolate chips and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Then take a cast iron skillet, non stick frying pan, or a flat cake pan and grease it. Then flat out the cookie dough on the bottom, and bake for 5 minutes, then add the brownie batter and bake for another 5 minutes, then take it out and sprinkle some chocolate chunks on top if you like, and then bake for final 15 to 20 minutes. Then take it out..
- Serve a slice piping hot, with a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brownie cookie skillet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brownie Cookie Skillet Recipe Video: